Call for abstracts
Congress participants are invited to send proposals that correspond to the congress theme and strands. There are three different types of contributions.
Last date for submitting abstracts is March 3, 2010.
• Individual paper session: 90 minutes
each presentation will have 15 - 20 minutes – followed by a short discussion.
There will be three Individual papers in each session.
• Self-organised symposium: 90 minutes
groups of researchers may propose to organize 2-4 papers and a moderator around a common theme. For self-organized symposium, please submit one abstract for each of the papers, including the theme of the symposium and the presenters.
• Poster presentation
selected posters will be displayed, and sessions will be set up for conference participants to interact with poster presenters.
Guidelines for submission of abstract
Deadline for abstract submission: March 3, 2010
Please read the guidelines below before submitting your abstract.
• Submission is only possible online through this web page.
• Authors are responsible for spelling and grammar. Abstracts will be directly reproduced from the electronically submitted abstract text.
• The abstract title shall be written in English, French and Spanish.
Maximum 240 characters exclusive blanks.
• The abstract text should contain maximum 250 words and should be written in the language that will be used during the presentation.
• Single space all text and do not leave blank lines.
• Authors presenting abstracts need to register separately to the congress.
Please click here to submit your abstract
Questions on abstracts and the on-line submission form, please contact the abstract secretariat;
Telephone: +46 8 54651500
Formal confirmation of acceptance of papers: May 5, 2010